Brogan, M. & Spencer, D. (2014). Becoming a lawyer: Success at law school (Third edition). 1-367. Australia: Oxford University Press.
Becoming a Lawyer: Success at Law School provides practical, experience-based advice for students beginning their law studies. It offers insight into the unique elements of law school culture, letting students know what to expect and what is expected of them throughout their law degree.
With a new focus on graduate attributes and learning outcomes, this comprehensive guide will give students the confidence and skills to succeed at law school and beyond.
Learn how to:
- manage your time effectively
- research the law and read cases and statutes
- tackle different types of assignments and ace your assessments
- reference and cite correctly
- prepare for your law exams and perfect your exam techniques
- develop professional habits to take you through your career.
Access may be restricted.