Van Den Bosch, M. & Nieuwenhuijsen, M. (2017). No time to lose – green the cities now. Environment International,99R. Alcock, A. Covaci. 343-350. United Kingdom: Pergamon. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2016.11.025
- Urban natural spaces benefit health by cultural and regulating ecosystem services.
- The evidence on health impact is insufficiently implemented in urban planning.
- Transdisciplinary actions are required to bridge the science policy gap.
- Human dependence on healthy urban ecosystems must be brought to the agenda.
- Details on disservices and specific features must not overshadow the general good.
Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research
Access may be restricted.