Hammond, S. (2010). Boundaries and multiple relationships. A. Allan, A. Love. Ethical Practice in Psychology. Reflections from the creators of the APS Code of Ethics 135-147. Australia: John Wiley & Sons. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470660041.ch11
This chapter contains sections titled:
- Definitions: Boundaries and Multiple Relationships
- What are Boundaries?
- What are Boundary Crossings?
- The Slippery Slope Towards Boundary Violations
- Dual or Multiple Relationships
- Problem‐Solving and Decision‐making About Boundary Issues and Multiple Relationships
- Ethical Decision‐making About Multiple Relationships
School of Behavioural and Health Sciences
Access may be restricted.