Riseman, N., Robinson, S. & Willett, G. (2018). Serving in silence? Australian LGBTI military service since WWII.
To commemorate 25 years since Australia lifted the ban on LGB military service, this exhibition charts the changing experiences of LGBTI servicemen and women since World War II. It brings together photos, objects, documents and the life stories of current and former service personnel to explore the adversities, challenges and achievements of LGBTI Defence members.
To view the individual items associated with this exhibition, make use of the links below:
- Poster Series
- Flyer, Melbourne
- Promotional material
- Exhibition image 1, Melbourne
- Exhibition image 2, Melbourne
- Exhibition image 3, Melbourne
- Exhibition image 4, Melbourne
- Flyer, Sydney
- Exhibition image 1, Sydney
- Exhibition image 2, Sydney
- Exhibition image 3, Sydney
- Exhibition image 4, Sydney
- Exhibition image 5, Sydney
School of Arts
First Performance Location
Second Performance Location
Access may be restricted.