D - Belonging and Personal Characteristics - 2006 National Church Life Survey: Sample Attender Survey
Data from the NCLS survey administered to Australian church attenders 15 years and over. Approximately 2000 to 5000 respondents per sample survey. The survey was administered to attenders of 23 Australian denominations, including Catholic, mainstream Protestant, Pentecostal, and other denominations. The questionnaire includes:
1) A core set of questions to explore attenders' self description and views on:
- church attendance background;
- relationship to congregation;
- attenders and their community;
- leadership and direction.
2) A set of questions to understand attenders' view on:
- sense of belonging to congregation/parish;
- personal characteristics (self assessment).
Powell, R. (2006). D - Belonging and Personal Characteristics - 2006 National Church Life Survey: Sample Attender Survey.
This document is currently not available here.