Addressing the spiritual dimension of learning
de Souza, M. (2013). Addressing the spiritual dimension of learning.
Addressing the spiritual dimension of learning was a project over several years that involved a broad and in-depth study of the research literature in the following areas:
- Contemporary and traditional understandings of spirituality
- Learning theory and behaviour
- Cognitive and affective learning
- Characteristics of Spirituality and spiritual learning
- Classroom environments to promote transformative learning
- Intuition and non-conscious (unconscious) learning
Institute for Religion, Politics, and Society
Children and spirituality, Young people and spirituality, Prejudice and racism in learning, Non-conscious learning, Intuitive learning, Intuition, Dimensions of learning, Complementarity of cognitive, affective and spiritual, Intuitive learning, Spiritual dimension of learning, Spirituality and education
This document is currently not available here.