Addressing the spiritual dimension of learning
Addressing the spiritual dimension of learning was a project over several years that involved a broad and in-depth study of the research literature in the following areas:
- Contemporary and traditional understandings of spirituality
- Learning theory and behaviour
- Cognitive and affective learning
- Characteristics of Spirituality and spiritual learning
- Classroom environments to promote transformative learning
- Intuition and non-conscious (unconscious) learning
Institute for Religion, Politics, and Society
Children and spirituality, Young people and spirituality, Prejudice and racism in learning, Non-conscious learning, Intuitive learning, Intuition, Dimensions of learning, Complementarity of cognitive, affective and spiritual, Intuitive learning, Spiritual dimension of learning, Spirituality and education
de Souza, M. (2013). Addressing the spiritual dimension of learning.
This document is currently not available here.